Hello fellow humans! Today I just wanted to share five ways I am taking a different approach toward my goals and attitudes this year for two reasons. 1. I can look back and see if these made a difference in my well-being. 2. Maybe it will give you ideas on how to approach some of your old goals in a new way. Without wasting any more of your “eye time”- let’s get into it.
- No scale. In the past, I have used a scale as a main measurement of my health journey. This year- I weighed myself once on January 1, 2023 and my goal is to not step on the scale until January 1, 2024. Unless I go to the doctor- I don’t want to use the number on the scale to dictate how I feel about my progress. I will be using progress pics, mood, and how I feel overall as my guide to how I am doing.
- I am lucky and everything works out for me. I usually joke around that I am unlucky- as events in my life tended to go slightly awry. This year, I am going to tell myself I am lucky and everything works out for me and hopefully I manifest a luckier outcome for myself this year.
- Progress, not perfection. I always gave this advice to others and never took it myself. This year, however, I am not going to allow myself to self-destruct if I am not perfect with my goals. Let’s see how treating myself as a human being treats me.
- Food has no morals. I am not going to communicate to myself or others that I am eating healthy or unhealthy. But rather, I will say that I am feeding myself things that generate nutrition, happiness, and energy. I am not going to demonize a slice of cake or glamorize quinoa.
- This year is for cultivating skills. I tend to want to be successful in everything I do and be the best at it. If I couldn’t be perfect, I avoided the skill altogether. That has deprived me of many skills. This year, I am going to put effort into anything I wish to learn. Even if I suck at it.
I am hoping that these small changes create big changes in my life. Mindset is the foundation for all actions- so I am hoping that a better mindset generates better actions. Thank you for reading today and let me know what changes you will be making this year.
DOWNLOAD YOUR OWN COPY! ON SALE $25.00
Welcome to the MIND. BODY. SPIRIT. RESET 2023 by kayteable. We are saying goodbye to resolutions this year and saying hello to intention-setting and personal growth. This 80-page PDF is a collection of resources, tools, and information to help you take care of your overall health.
This is a reminder that this book is to guide, aid, and bring out the potential you already have within you. This is a tool- not a rulebook. Here is to a better and healthier future!