Reflect on yourself and the life you are living.
A Reflection of the past 12 months…
When you answer the following questions- try to answer as honestly as possible. If you are anything like me, you will want to answer for your ideal version of the year and not the reality. Even if your answers are not what you wanted…that’s okay! This is just to get a better idea of what you want better for the new year and where you are to start. This is a judgment-free zone!!! Ok now- get going!
- If you had to describe the past 12 months with a single word, what would it be? Why does that word best summarize your year?
- How are you now vs how you were 12 months ago? How have you changed? How have you stayed the same?
- What are the top three things that stick out to you from the past year? (Events, memories, feelings, etc)
- What accomplishments (big or small) are you proud of this year? Why are you proud? (Specify the things that bring you pride and why. This helps us notice how we tick and what we see value in.)
- What mistakes/regrets are you holding onto from the past year? What would you do differently if you could?
- What are three things you have appreciated about yourself this year?
- What is one thing you want to improve about yourself next year?
- What brought you joy and happiness this year? Who, what, and where brought a smile to your face? List everything you can think of.
- What disappointed you this year? What people were not there for you, what things were just in the way, what responsibilities just weigh on you instead of improving your life?
- Are you ready for the new year? Are you ready for genuine slow and steady personal growth?
A Reflection of the Past 12 Months